Monday, February 2, 2009

Delicious Babyness

I can think of few things that are more delicious than a warm, cuddly, sleeping baby. I spent a lot of time this past weekend just watching little Aden James sleep. He is pure joy all the time, but there is just something about a sleeping baby that is extra snuggle-worthy.




Don't you just want to make a beeline for the sofa and curl up with his little butt and just squish him? Sniff his little head for about a year until he's walking and he won't let you snuggle him anymore?




Don't you want to feel the soft yummyness of his little tiny baby fingers? Stretch out his fingers as he sleeps and compare them to the smallness of yours?




And then marvel in the fact that his thumb is so stinking, cutely long (his Mommy and I are blaming it on his Daddy's genes)...




Is this just me?

Is anyone with me on this?

Aden is super cute when he's sleeping, but when he's awake, he's almost unbearably adorable. I would imagine that his face hurts after a long day of constant smiling!




And more smiling!



And this...the most adorable pose yet. Are you ready?

Wait for it.

Wait for it.





I'm pretty sure he's saying "doh".
blog comments powered by Disqus