Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Changes

In an effort to make our life together a little more organized, I am making some changes around here. Soon, a new page layout will be unrolled, and you'll be amazed.

I'm not sure if you'll be amazed, but at the very least, you'll be entertained with the new layout. Until the novelty wares off anyway...


In addition, I have moved all of the content regarding coupon binders and tutorials to my coupon binder store website. If you're interested in all things coupon/money saving, please add www.couponbinderstore.com to your blogroll, as I'll be posting any future posts of that nature on my new site.


I'll be focusing my posts on Jogger's Life on the things that I love the most:

Jogging.
Exercising.
Eating.

It's sort of like separation of church and state. Only better.
blog comments powered by Disqus