Monday, December 1, 2008

The Eagle Has Landed

Well, not really. I just thought that sounded pretty official.

Guess what? I got a new shirt.

Photobucket


I actually received this shirt in a package from my friendly mailman approximately 5.2 minutes after I got home from vacation, but I didn't want to tell you because I was guilty. Guilty from vacation. Guilty for not running the entire time I was on vacation. Guilty for eating chicken wings nearly everyday while on vacation. Then I was guilty for only running approximately 50 yards at a time (twice) the week after I got back from vacation. Debauchery. But its over, and I ran on Saturday. A healthy run, more than 2 miles, and I'm back on the wagon.

So I can tell you about my shirt now.

And how much I love it. Don't ask me why because I can't really explain it, but I got a little choked up when I read the back of it...

Photobucket


What can I say...I'm just an emotional girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...