Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You Really Had Me Fooled, Mango Chicken Sausage

Clearly, one look at my healthy thighs and buttocks will prove to you that I am not a picky eater by even a loose definition of the term. I will try most foods at least once, and unless its off the wall, includes anything with the word "tripe", or has more appendages than myself, I will generally like it.

Except raw tomatoes.

I hate raw tomatoes.

With every ounce of life in my body.

However, there are certain moments when something comes over me, and I purchase foods that wouldn't typically become part of my weekly menu. I claim multiple personality disorder, but no doctor has ever backed this up. Apparently various cases of grocery store blackout do not solely constitute MPD. I suppose I will have to find another convenient DSM-IV clarification for this condition.

Sorry. Former Social Work student.

I still think it's MPD.

I experienced one such MPD moment while at Trader Joe's last week and purchased a package of Mango Chicken Sausage. When I arrived home, I really had no idea what to do with this item.

Is it sweet?

Is it savory?

It was all just very confusing to me.

I solved the riddle tonight though. How do I know this? Well, because I received an official "dis joint is real good" from The Gazelle. And well folks, he does not mince words, especially when it comes to dinner.

Photobucket


But really...how can you go wrong with anything when it's been smothered in a homemade cheesy-cream sauce?

So, I can't say that I'll ever purchase mango chicken sausage again, but I feel better knowing that it didn't go to waste.

Now for that darn bag of spinach...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...