Monday, December 29, 2008

Shrimp Stir Fry All Around!

Tonight I made the most lovely shrimp stir-fry.

It was a bit of a fiasco in my teeny tiny kitchen (because I had 3 "projects" going simultaneously at one point), but it was worth it in the end.

Pan #1

Photobucket


Pan #2

Photobucket


Pan #3

I am a little scatterbrained, and I forgot to take a photo of it. Oops. My bad. But just believe me when I tell you that pan #3 contained the most adorable little shrimp wrapped in cellophane noodles. They were so cute. Sorry you missed it.

And, the final product was equally as epic.

Photobucket


Is your...

Photobucket



Mouth watering yet??!!

Photobucket


How bout now?

Yeah. I thought so.

I have to give props to The Pioneer Woman for suggesting stir fry today. She has proven to be a genius, as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...